UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS
This aerial panorama of the University of Arkansas was taken by James Blakeway during an Arkansas Razorback football game. Centered in the panorama is Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium. Originally named Bailey Stadium in 1938, it was renamed Razorback Stadium in 1941. After a $20 million contribution to the 2001 stadium expansion by the Donald W. Reynolds Foundation, capacity increased to 72,000. The University, founded in 1871 in Fayetteville, Arkansas on a hilltop farm overlooking the Ozark Mountains, is home to one of the most beautiful assemblages of collegiate athletic venues in the Southeastern Conference, including Bud Walton Arena, the football practice fields and the John McDonnell Track Field.